I have tried to make my own little mark in this world. My career as a Medical Educator and Clinician in Gastroenterology (see www.gastroindia.net) and my flirtations with Health Promotion, especially amongst school children (see www.hope.org.in) are shown elsewhere.This blog contains my attempts at creative writing, most being write-ups for Health Adda column of HT City of Hindustan Times (also see www.healthaddaindia.blogspot.com) as well as a few others, and some reflections and thoughts that have struck me from time to time on my life journey.Please leave your footprint on this blog with your comment.


Sunday, January 17, 2010

Joint Academic Sessions at SGPGIMS

The Joint Academic Session of SGPGIMS,whose coordinator I am, needs a dash of enthusiastic revival.This platform would love to have your constructive criticisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment